Sign up to receive our weekly e-newsletter with details of upcoming films and events, plus all our latest news.Sign Up
We've received new funding to expand our Front Room Cinema scheme...
Since April 1912, the Curzon has been in continuous operation as a cinema. The single screen venue has been owned since 1996 by an independent charitable trust formed to save the cinema for the local community. In 2010, we have undergone some extensive refurbishments part funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund.BROWSE GALLERY
One of the oldest oldest cinemas in the world, the Curzon's history has been intertwined with Clevedon's for over 100 years.