Safety and COVID-19
As we work to reopen our cinema here are the safety precautions we are putting in place to ensure that you can enjoy your time at the Curzon with peace of mind. Our current restrictions, from Monday the 19th July, are as follows.
Our allocated seating social distancing will be reducing from 2m to 1m.
Perspex screens will be remaining up.
- Maximum group bookings will be expanding from 6 people to 10 people. If you would like to book for a bigger group than 10 please contact our box office or give us an email on email@example.com
Whilst not mandatory, we ask that customers do keep masks on when moving around the cinema.
- You may take your mask off when seated in the auditorium or bar.
Our one-way system floor stickers will remain on our stairways to help control the flow of traffic.
Track and trace will be available for those who want to use it. Please note, if you book online we may use your email address to contact you if someone at a screening you attended is found to have coronavirus.
- Our bar will be returning to normal with tables and chairs available for customers to use.
- Hand sanitisers will be kept in place for all who wish to use them.
- Our staff have received extra training on all the current COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Extra cleaning regimes will remain in place between each screening.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that all shows cancelled due to lockdown will be rescheduled. However we will do our best to bring back shows where we can. If you would like, you can hold on to your ticket until a new date becomes available, at which time you will be contacted and will be able to rebook before tickets go on general sale. Alternatively, we can offer you a refund on the original card you booked with. You can also choose to have your refund put on to a Curzon gift card which can be used to purchase tickets for any future films and events. As this is a very uncertain time for independent cinemas the option is also available for you to instead donate your ticket price to the Curzon. We are hugely thankful to anyone choosing to support us in this way however we understand that during this period it’s not something that everyone is able to do.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred option as well as your booking details and a contact number on which to reach you.
We hope to see you soon.