Safety and COVID-19
As we work to reopen our cinema here are the safety precautions we are putting in place to ensure that you can enjoy your time at the Curzon with peace of mind.
- Our allocated seating system will ensure social distancing inside the auditorium. Please make sure you sit in the seat number on your ticket.
- Due to government restrictions online group bookings are at a six person maximum.
- If your group is part of a single household or support bubble you may book in groups bigger than six. To book a larger group please contact our box office on 01275 871 000. Once we reopen our Box Office will be open from 6.30pm – 7.30pm.
- Masks must be worn in the cinema. You may take off your mask to eat and drink.
- When buying food and drink in the cinema please use contactless payment if you can.
- Please observe social distancing when walking around the cinema. One way systems will be in place in some parts of the cinema.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisation stations which are in place around the building.
- Your email address will only be used to confirm your booking and for the NHS Track and Trace scheme.
- At ticket desks and concessions kiosks we’ve installed plastic screens for your protection and the safety of our team.
- Our staff have received extra training on all the current COVID-19 safety precautions.
- A one-way system has been implemented for customers arriving and leaving the building.
- Extra cleaning regimes are in place between each screening.
We hope to see you soon.