Safety and COVID-19
As we work to reopen our cinema here are the new safety precautions we are putting in place to ensure that you can enjoy your time at the Curzon with peace of mind.
- Our allocated seating system will ensure social distancing inside the auditorium. Please make sure you sit in the seat number on your ticket.
- Due to government restrictions online group bookings are at a six person maximum.
- If your group is part of a single household or support bubble you may book in groups bigger than six. To book a larger group please contact our box office on 01275 871 000.
- Masks must be worn in the cinema. You may take off your mask to eat and drink.
- When buying food and drink in the cinema please use contactless payment if you can.
- Please observe social distancing when walking around the cinema. One way systems will be in place in some parts of the cinema.
- Please make use of the hand sanitisation stations which are in place around the building.
- Your email address will only be used to confirm your booking and for the NHS Track and Trace scheme.
- At ticket desks and concessions kiosks we’ve installed plastic screens for your protection and the safety of our team.
- Our staff have received extra training on all the current COVID-19 safety precautions.
- A one-way system has been implemented for customers arriving and leaving the building.
- Extra cleaning regimes are in place between each screening.
We hope to see you soon.