35mm Cinemecannica Victoria 5
Catalogue number 235
Until 2007 this projector was working in the projection room of the Curzon Cinema, when it was replaced by a model 5A. It started life at the White Palace Cinema, Pontypridd and was removed to the Curzon in 1980. Devoid of spool boxes it was fed from a Tower long-play system which is still in use. The projector is in its original condition with a 1600 watt vertical xenon lamp.